What is HGH?
HGH stands for human growth hormone. The body naturally produces HGH in the pituitary gland, and, as its name implies, it is responsible for cell growth and regeneration. Increasing muscle mass and bone density are impossible without HGH, but it also plays a major role in maintaining the health of all human tissue, including that of the brain and other vital organs. HGH is present in our bodies around the rate of 500 micrograms within the blood of a man between the ages of twenty and thirty. However, as we age, HGH starts to decrease in production.
After you hit the age of 30, the production of growth hormone decreases by 25 percent every 10 years. This means that by the time you are 60 years old, your body will only function using 25 percent of its original growth hormone capacity.
What Are The Benefits Of Using HGH?
The drop of the HGH levels causes symptoms are as follows:
- Diminishing Eyesight
- Joint Problems
- Fine lines and wrinkles
- Dry skin
- Weakened immune system
- Weight gain
- Bad quality of sleep
- Erectile dysfunction and impotence
- For women vaginal dryness
- Lower sexual desire
- Always feeling tired
HGH Can Benefit the following conditions:
- HGH is used for Growth Hormone Deficiency
- HGH is used for AIDS Wasting and Cachexia
- HGH is used for Turner’s syndrome
- HGH is used for Prader-Willi Syndrome
- HGH is used for Growth Problems Caused by Short Bowel Syndrome
- HGH is used for Improper Growth in Children with Renal Disease
- HGH is used as a Treatment for Children with Rheumatoid Arthritis
- HGH is used in Osteoporosis Treatments
- HGH is used as a Body Building Enhancement Drug
- HGH can be used as a Weight Loss Drug in obesity
- HGH can be used to reverse the effects of aging in older adults
- HGH can be used in the treatment of Fibromyalgia
- HGH can be used in the treatment Crohn’s disease and ulcerative colitis
- HGH can be used as a treatment for idiopathic short stature
Other Positive effects of HGH:
- Decrease body fat
- Lower cholesterol
- Regrow lost hair
- Improve athletic performance
- Restore hair color and muscle mass
- Restore the sizes of liver, pancreas and heart
- Speed up recovery after surgery and healing after injury
- Reduce wrinkles ( HGH stimulates new ellastin and collagen growth)
- Improve sleep, vision, memory, moods, stamina, energy and immunity
- Increase sex drive; (levels of hgh and penile growth might be related)
- Strengthen cardiac output (hgh can be a great anti aging supplement for your heart)
- Combat osteoporosis ( HGH stimulates the growth of bone and cartilage growth Dosage is very important to avoid side effects)
How Long Should I Take HGH?
According to experience of most people, in order to get the full benefits of hgh or to know for sure whether hgh deliver its promised effects a person must try the products for 6 months. An average person should expect the following effects from continuous usage of human growth hormone:
- FIRST MONTH of hgh use: more energy, better sleep, and a better attitude on life.
- SECOND MONTH of hgh use: better muscle tone, healthier sexual function, better nail growth, clearer skin tone, some weight loss and a better muscle tone.
- THIRD MONTH of hgh use: improved mental capacity, bigger muscles, less fat, hair growth, better mood, more flexibility and stronger sexual desire.
- FOURTH MONTH of hgh use: improved mental capacity, bigger muscles, less fat, hair growth, better mood, more flexibility and stronger sexual desire. (Similar to the 3rd month)
- FIFTH MONTH of hgh use: significant weight loss and a more toned body with less fat, a healthier looking skin with better elasticity and appearance and significantly less wrinkles, and healthier hair.
- SIXTH MONTH of hgh use: most of the changes take place at this stage! the body becomes more contoured with less cellulite, the immune system strengthens, chronic pain might disappear, vision might improve, blood pressure might improve and cholesterol levels might drop.
If no improvements are seen by the end of 6 months, chances are the product you have been using is not working for you and should consider trying a different one!